- Our template provides you with a complete set of sample clauses that can be adapted for your personal situation.
- Clauses can be added as required.
- Clear and easy to understand instructions are included to guide you through the process.
- Our Pre De Facto Financial Agreement is comprised of two sections: the recitals, and operative provisions, which are fully editable. You simply add these clauses to this agreement.
- User instructions are included in the template to guide you through the process.
Pre De Facto BFA Sample Clauses Template
Our Pre De Facto Financial Agreement comprised two sections: the recitals, and operative provisions and is for couples who are not yet living together. Any additional provisions, can be added to the appropriate section of your Agreement.
Recitals are the statements of fact that appear before the operative clauses of a contract. They provide a general overview about the contract to its reader including what the contract is about, which parties are involved, the reasons for entering into the agreement and why they are signing a contract.
Our Pre De Facto BFA template can be fully adapted to suit your circumstances. This template provides you with a set of sample clauses that you can edit to suit your personal situation.